Selling a property
Our agents are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible price for your property and work around the clock to achieve this. We deal with all prospective buyers in a professional and friendly manner and keep you informed of all developments and offers, and offer expert advice in how best to respond.
We firmly believe that an honest appraisal is more important than over-valuing the property, we find that our no-nonsense approach gives your property a better chance of selling from day one!
When a sale has been agreed we forward a Sale Agreed Notification to the instructed Solicitors. We then proceed to work closely with said Solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction for all.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU LIST WITH US
- Free of charge valuation service
- Our agents will visit your property on a day and time convenient to you to take measurements and photographs of your property
- A detailed listing of your property on our website and PropertyPal.com for maximum exposure
- A professionally designed brochure, listing your property's key details available in our office and online
- For Sale Sign (Optional) We find this to be a very useful tool in attracting potential buyers
- Evening and Weekend Viewings available on request. Our experienced agents work around the clock to arrange and accompany viewings at a time that suits both Vendors and purchasers
- Full disclosure of all details regarding viewings, offers and negotiations for all parties involved (Details retained for future reference & available on request)
- Competitively priced EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)***
Renting a Property
With our rental management service we take the headache out of owning a rental property. During a tenancy we act swiftly to deal with any and all problems and repairs as they arise.
We also offer a one off 'find a tenant' service for more hands-on landlords.
OUR RENTAL PACKAGE
- Full listing service at a time that suits you(Including Photographs & measurements)
- Advertise your property on our website and PropertyPal.com
- Accompanying all potential Tenants viewing the property
- Check all references
- Draft Tenancy Agreement
- Arrange payment of rent
*** It is now legislation for all properties (residential and commercial) whether it is for sale or for rent to have an EPC. For more information visit: www.dfpni.gov.ukContact Us about Renting your property
Energy Performance Certificates
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are needed whenever a property is:
You must order an EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property to sell or rent.
An EPC contains:
- Information about a property's energy use and typical energy costs
- Recommendations about how to reduce energy use and save money
An EPC gives a property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and it is valid for 10 years.Contact Us about obtaining an EPC